Why become a member? ×

Help please! SORTED thanks so much for all the offers - Brilliant community on here

ead

Due to a cock up by me on timing may I prevail upon the goodness of the BC community to load me an amp head or a small combo for band practice o this coming Monday. I'm in the PR6 postcode area and would of course be happy to pick up and return said item to you.

Thanks in advance

Edited by ead

If you dont get sorted with something better Ive got a Yamaha (guitar) practice amp.
Less than ideal but Ive used in the past for bass in rehersals when in a pickle!. Gives out just enough poke unless you reherase fairly loudly.
......or I do have a multi fx that would DI into a PA, which is my failsafe for gigs

Only just seen this ead. I'm in Ashton In Makerfield. Ashdown electric blue 180 combo or an Ampeg 300 watt combo if any use to you. Both 15's

You could keep hold of the Ashdown for a while till you get sorted but would need the Ampeg back for Friday.

Cheers

Les