Why become a member? ×

CLOSED
£240

gillento

[quote name='NoirBass' timestamp='1425059977' post='2703558']
Nice pedals! always fancied one of those Source Audio EQ's.

That OC-2 is interesting too, It looks like its got post Octaver darker paint, but with the"r". I'm sure Sibob will be along soon to spill the beans.

GLWTS
[/quote]

My experience of them is that not all Octavers had lighter paint, I've had a couple of the earlier 'Rs' that have had darker paint that some other earlier 'Rs'.
Decent price for a boxed one......if I hadn't just gone from 9 to 4 OC2s, I'd be tempted ;)

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1425144119' post='2704487']
...My experience of them is that not all Octavers had lighter paint, I've had a couple of the earlier 'Rs' that have had darker paint that some other earlier 'Rs'.
Decent price for a boxed one......if I hadn't just gone from 9 to 4 OC2s, I'd be tempted ;)

Si
[/quote]

The box is not "original" as it has written "Octave" all over it.
I wasn't aware this could be an "issue" so I did not mention it "expressis verbis" but the pics are showing it.

[quote name='gillento' timestamp='1425159582' post='2704677']

The box is not "original" as it has written "Octave" all over it.
I wasn't aware this could be an "issue" so I did not mention it "expressis verbis" but the pics are showing it.
[/quote]

I don't think it will be an issue at that price. You will get some people who will want the box 'all original' for collecting purposes etc, but most people just want to stick an OC-2 on the board and use it.
And at this price, it's definitely worth picking up this Octaver!

Si

That depends on your source. My passive P bass hasn't enough output to hit it hard enough.
But my active Sadowsky MV5 with some low and treble boost gives a little breakup..... far from BB territory though (which I don't like anyway)