Why become a member? ×

Selling Laney RBH800 Amp and 2 Cabs: 300 Watts, 2x10s and 1x15
£175

Septic

I'm selling my Laney amp and cabs: 300 Watt Amp with two cabinets, one cabinet with two 10" speakers and another cabinet with one 15" speaker in it, nicely stackable of course.

Great condition with the usual scuffs and abrasions that cannot be seen off stage, but communicate "experience" to the sound man.

The height of sexiness, Laney sound quality and performance are legendary. I would not use anything else, and when I get out of jail, I will be looking for the exact same set-up.

The amp has been gigged, used and well looked after. The amp is good and loud, easily loud enough for all gigs, and the two cabs work well with each other, with the eq section providing a nice, wide variety of sounds.

The cabs are exquisitely easy to move around. Your entourage will thank you for buying such easily transported equipment.

Product Description:
Laney RBH800 Amp Head 300 Watt Bass
Dimensions:14"D x 20"W x 8"H
Output: 300 Watts RMS Amp Head
Features: Active & Passive Inputs, Gain, Compressor, Variable ENHANCE, Bass, Parametric Lo-mid, Parametric Hi-mid, Treble, Presence, Limiter, Volume, DI, FX Loop, Speaker Out, Tuner Out

Priced for quick sale: £175

Pick up in Cardiff, UK or £1 per mile round trip to deliver. As long as you pay for the ferry and mileage, the further the better. I'll drive to any country you want, Europe or Asia, I might just stay. Will ship to US or OZ as long as you pay.

Do not miss this opportunity. First person with money hitting my palm or Paypal account gets the deal of a lifetime.

PM me or text or call at 07715 235 210, questions welcome.