Why become a member? ×

Heads up-Eden deal at Andertons!!

barneyg42

[quote name='Mr H' timestamp='1425075032' post='2703802']
. . . about equivalent to the council tax that doesn't come out of this payday . . .

I don't need one, not at all. Are they any good?
[/quote]

I don't know tbh, I just get a mail shot every now and then and thought I'd share. £179 for a 180 watt combo seems pretty reasonable and I know Eden of old was very good kit, could be a good start for a newbie or someone who wants a small venue rig!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='John_P' timestamp='1426337659' post='2717044']
Did anyone buy one of these? Or have an opinion on how they sound? Looked a great deal but I was put off by the amount of power - bigger than I'd need for home use and not enough to gig with?
[/quote]

I bought one. I plumped for the EC28, as the EC210 and EC115 are bigger than I wanted.

Thanks for the heads-up barneyg.

I want it for home use, band rehearsals and smaller pub gigs. I wanted a combo for these jobs.

It's worked out really well for so little cash. I sold my Fender Rumble 15, which the Eden replaced, so the cost to me is even less than £179.00. :D

Sound-wise, it's are very pleasing to my ears - clean and, if anything, too much bass with the amp set "flat". It's a warm sound despite me describing it as clean. I like it a lot.

It is loud enough for my purposes, it's reasonably light weight, not an overly big box and seems well enough built.

It won't do anything other than a small pub gig but I never expected it to, so all in all, a good buy. I'm well pleased with it.

Frank.

• 4 months later...