Why become a member? ×

FS: Mayones BE Series 6 String Fretless *price reduction - £1000*
£1500

Default_M

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]I've not been able to find very much information on this bass as it doesn't appear to be in production any longer. It could be a custom order.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]From what I can tell specs are:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]5 piece neck (mahogany and maple?)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]Ebony fretboard[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]Mahogany body?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]MEC Active 6 string pickups[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]It comes with a generic hard case.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]It's missing the top part of one of the EQ knobs but this should be easy to get hold of.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]Also has a ding in the back of the neck. If this bothers you I'm told it may be possible to steam out.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]I'm asking £[b]1000[/b] as that appears to be what similar instruments by this company go for, though I'm not an expert so feel free to make offers.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]I'm a dreadful bassist and quite happy with the Squier Deluxe 5 I've got, so I'm not likely to accept trades. If any were offered I would still need a fair bit of money my way.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]I won't post but will take collection from Leeds/Wakefield or I'm willing to travel if distance is reasonable.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3]Album with more pictures below.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][url="http://s448.photobucket.com/user/Vaibanez89/library/Mayones"]http://s448.photobuc...library/Mayones[/url][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Default_M