Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Maruszczyk Custom Shop P/J 5-String (3.4 kg only!)
£870

Meypelnek

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am selling/trading this wonderful brand-new [color=#1C1C1C]Maruszczyk Custom Shop P/J 5-String Bass.[/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1C1C1C]I ordered this bass in June 2014 and after a lot of back and forth it was delivered from the Maruszczyk/Mensinger Custom Shop in Feb 2015.[/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1C1C1C]However, in the meantime I did get so used to my Music Man Basses (particular to the one in my avatar) that I do not want to miss the active electronics (and the String Spacing) on stage. [/color][/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1C1C1C]That's why I decided to sell this beauty before I get used to play it in the living room (she deserves better, I suppose!).[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1C1C1C]Here are the specs:[/color][/font]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alder (chambered, stunning 3,4 kg/7.5 Ibs!) [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Finnish: Seafoam Green [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]White Pearloid Pickguard (with protection film) [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mapleneck with flamed maple fingerboard [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bone Nut, 44 mm [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stringtree for all 5 Strings[/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]USA Hipshot Ultra Light Tuner [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3+2 Headstock [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ETS Bridge with String-Through-Body [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]19 mm Stringspacing [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]passive with Fender No-Load Tone Poti [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vol/Vol/Tone (The 3-way-Switch on the current pictures has been replaced, new images to come) [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pickups: Häussel, Germany (the Jazz Pickup in the rear is 10% overwound and located in "60s"-Position) [/font][/color]
[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Schaller Security Logs [/font][/color]

Excellent craftsmanship and s[color=#1C1C1C][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ounds exactly likeyou would expect from a classic Precision or P/J-Bass with a great bridge coil for Jaco-Sounds. Feels and plays great, low action possible without any issues.[/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1C1C1C]I am happy to ship the Bass all over Europe/UK. Comes in a premium Sterling By MusicMan Gigbag.[/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1C1C1C]Let me know if you have any trade offers (looking for Music Man 5 String or Sandberg California ACTIVE).[/color][/font]

Cheers

[attachment=185255:PJ-_MG_4742.jpg][attachment=185256:PJ-_MG_4744.jpg][attachment=185257:PJ-_MG_4751.jpg][attachment=185258:PJ-_MG_4753.jpg][attachment=185259:PJ-_MG_4755.jpg][attachment=185260:PJ-_MG_4761.jpg]

Edited by Meypelnek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...