Why become a member? ×

Hey

Here I have a set of Hipshot Ultralite 3/8 tuning pegs in chrome. These have the "Fender style" clover leaf pegs on them. I bought them to upgrade my bass but I then decided I want to make all the hardware black after fitting them so they were on the bass all of 10 minutes. These are the 4 in-a-line set too.

Admittedly, in the process of fitting one of them, i managed to slightly damage the corner of one of the nuts that tighten the peg to the headstock. My spanner slipped off and chipped the edge of it. It doesn't affect it but i have to mention it as i'm selling them.

I paid £70 plus postage for the set so i'm looking for £50 back from them so i can put that towards a black set for my bass or I will trade for a black set. Doesn't have to be clover peg ones, just has to be black 3/8" set. Reversible or non-reversible, doesn't matter which. Postage will be £5 so £55 posted.

I've tried to photo the damage to the corner of the bolt in pictures 3 & 4 but it hasn't really shown up as it's minimal scuffing but for the sake of being truthful, i've mentioned it and photoed it.

Thanks!

Paypal or bank transfer if posted, cash on collection welcome if collected.

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w99/Stevie_Dewar/2E6FA0A1-307F-42A8-9673-35375070931A_zpsbvkpbapb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w99/Stevie_Dewar/4410D787-023A-413D-84E1-1854B945014E_zpsjyowsmcx.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by RustInPeace90

They were on sale on Amazon US so I got them shipped to a friends house as they wouldn't ship them to the UK and weren't available on Amazon UK then paid to have them expedited over here as it worked out cheaper than the Hipshot website.

I ended up paying £70 for the tuners, £20 shipping to the UK and £10 customs. Still ended up £30 cheaper than the Hipshot site.

Also, these are now sold.