Ebony Board
Oval Inlays
34 scale
Brass Hardware
18mm spacing at bridge
Rogue Electronics
Weight about 4,5kg / 10 lbs
OHSC

This Alembic is wonderful balanced on the strap and sounds powerful with a huge and fat attack, yet providing a solid blues and rock bottom which is not common for this brand. The bass is currently strung with E-C but originally built for B-G - it works perfectly with both setups. Action is very low, the neck is a little chunky and P-Bass like - also not common for Alembics in general. OHSC (black rectangle hardcase with body form cut) is included.

The brass hardware is still in top condition, only minimal fading (which could be buffed again I believe), some minor dings here and there, a 2cm scratch on the top above the pickups is shown in the pics. Otherwise the bass is in perfect shape, including frets and truss rod of course. It is a joy to play and to hear. I owned several Alembics before and this is the last and very best of them. No issues with this bass, I'm just focussing on other brands.

SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de

Tasty and not a model that you see on sale very often. There seems to have been a lot of buying and selling activity on alembics over the last year. Maybe more used models are coming into the market at the right price for bass players who are interested in trying them out to acquire.
All the best with the sale. I've never played one that I didn't like the sound of.

There are far too many high end bass bargains on here at the moment.

This Alembic is right up there on my (ever growing) personal wish list.
Stunning top.
Perfect spacing.
I imagine it sounds mighty.

I might be in trouble...

Edited by Dazed