Why become a member? ×

Another one ticked off the Bucket List - hopefully

Nicko

Live gigs by The Strokes even in the US are a little like the proverbial rocking horse poo. I'm convinced its part of the reason they're IMHO the coolest band on the planet. And I have a ticket them headlining Hyde Park this summer. I'm excited already.

So I was wondering who are the bands that you're looking out for at the moment - I mean those that are difficult to get to see.

The Vision Bleak.
Rammstein.
If Sabaton and maybe Amon Amarth came anywhere close to here I'd go see them, too. Can't think of any other bands I'd bother to go to see live that I haven't already seen. Although my wife is determined to drag me to a Piss Viper gig. She went to watch them last weekend and is already banging on about their next gig.

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1425456785' post='2707441']
Nine Inch Nails. Always sold out so impossible to get a ticket!
[/quote]

Annoyingly I had standing tickets for their gig in Glasgow last year but 2 days before came down with a serious case of man-flu and couldn't go. All the fuss went into getting the tickets on presale ruined.

Tool would be the band that spring to mind when I think of "must see". I saw Rammstein a few years back (I think 3?) in Manchester MEN Arena and the show was incredible...and hot...very hot.

[quote name='KingBollock' timestamp='1425427863' post='2707371']
Rammstein.
[/quote]
Saw them at the Brixton Academy about ten years ago, and was a fantastic show. Was definitely a hot gig too (we were up on the balcony and it was boiling, especially with all the Pyro's and fire FX going off :) )