Why become a member? ×

Squier PJ Body SOLD
£40

For sale I have a Squire MB4 body this is a spare as I have a bit of love for the MB4's but am selling most of my gear so do not need this anymore it is in a black sparkle finish in very good condition there are a few scratches they may polish out but I dont know as I have never tried I have tried to picture them but they can only be seen in a certain light so just being honest. The only real thing of note is that the pick up routes have been enlarged at some time or another to take a bigger pickup I guess.

The body is made of what I think is basswood and is seriously light the bridge and strap pins and barrel jack will be included in the sale (no other electrics included) and also the body mounting screws will be included.

Neck pocket is standard Fender fit any questions please ask £40 delivered via tracked courier

Edited by Thunderbird

[quote name='Panamonte' timestamp='1425775606' post='2710645']
I'm not normally that keen on black basses, but I like the finish on this. How much larger are the pickup routs? What are the dimensions?

Thanks.
[/quote] Hi the pickup routes are not much larger they were routed out for a set of Entwistle pups and they sat snugly in there (maybe a couple of mm filed off the wood) I will measure up and get back to you a bit later