Why become a member? ×

FS: Mesia Zoom Aidean Mesa Boogie Mark MK 1 clone M 60T
£360

Full on Mesa Boogie Mark 1 clone made by Aidean in Japan. It is about 60w output, I will be including a 'come to power' attenuator (sits between amp and speaker) so that it can be used at home without causing an ASBO. The amp has been recently re-tolexed in Marshall purple and has a new handle fitted.

The amp is valve driven; ECC83 preamp and 6l6 power tubes - Mesa Boogie Power tubes.

Controls: Volume (push pull bright), Master (push pull boost), Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb

The volume push pull works like an extra gain stage and the Master boost push pull adds more fatness. The amp overdrives very nicely on high volume and has a beautiful sprakly Fender like tone. The amp has been regularly serviced and is super quiet. The reverb tank is accutronics, the whole amp really has a quality feel and is not stupidly heavy ~25kg!

**I have disconnected the reverb tank and bridge the connections with a phon lead and a 370k resistor - effectively making the reverb circuit and tube driver an extra gain stage. This creates massive high gain Mesa Boogie distortion at lower volumes! The mod is fully reversible with a simple phono lead, which I will include, i.e. unplug the resistor phono lead and plug the reverb back in!

Due to the size of the amp I cannot post, but I can meet around West London.

I will do some more pics and a video - seriously, this amp is amazingly quiet and sounds brilliant!

[attachment=185411:Mesia1.JPG][attachment=185412:Mesia2.JPG]