Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Yamaha TRBX504 TBL - SOLD
£275

Vinny

Yamaha TRBX 504 TBL still with less than 4 hours on the clock. Had this up for sale before but decided to keep it after a while, and have played nothing but 5-stringers ever since!

I ended up using it for one rehearsal and one gig before singers and guitarists decided to start moving songs down the neck a bit, hence the 5ers.

I have just now taken this out of the case for the first time in over 6 months, which I'm sure you'll agree is bordering on the criminal.

It'll come in a very used Warwick case (generally scratched and bashed 'cos that's what its for)

It looks brown in the pictures, (which were taken way back when there was a strange bright light in the sky :blink: , but nothing's changed) but is actually more like a stealth matte black.

£250 posted or delivered.

Sale preferred, but will give trade offers a thoughtful goatee-stroke.

Edited by Vinny

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Vinny, I'm interested in this (although I have reservations about the colour!). I'd like to trade my 'as new' Ibanez SRX360. I haven't yet put it on eBay but it will go up for £225.If you're interested, I have pics and of course I'd pay the balance.cheers matey.

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1428253519' post='2739631']
If it helps, here are some pics of my TRBX which is the same colour. I think it is quite representative of what they look like in the flesh: [url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnattress/sets/72157644753317561/"]https://www.flickr.c...57644753317561/[/url]
[/quote]

That's a bit more like it - every time I try it either comes out an odd brown in the sun or a lightless void indoors.

Its a 'Big-Up Mornats' bump! :)

• 9 months later...

I've just been jumping on and off the scales and get about 3.6kg, which when multiplied by the square root of the maximum inductance value over distance comes out at slightly North-East of six hours. Hope that helps.

Seriously though, why don't manufacturers publish these figures? They must know the weights for despatch if nothing else.

Purely out of curiosity, I've just put it on my kitchen scales and it showed 2.2kg, which I can only assume is utter pish. No wonder my cooking's crap!

Edited by Vinny

I can only assume the one at 91/2lbs must have had a car battery in the back!

As I had nothing better to do -

RBX170 3.6kg
BB415 4.7kg (Wow!)
Hohner B2V 3.4kg
Vintage V800/5 3.6kg
Cheapy G4M P 3.5kg
The Legendary Shrinking Violet 3.5kg

I always thought the BB was a hefty beast, but that was a shock.