Why become a member? ×

Experienced bassist – Cheshire / South Manchester

anaxcrosswords

2015 is my final year with the current band. No personal conflicts, just a project which hasn’t realised its full potential. I now want to get involved in something closer to my musical tastes, ie modern rock, pop/post-punk, the likes of Fall Out Boy, Muse, All Time Low, Sugarcult, Deaf Havana. This could be covers of those and similar bands, or using those genres to cover material outside them. Whether you’re an existing band needing bass or a musician keen to put something together I don’t mind.
I’m also interested in offering bass sessions to songwriters in the process of recording original material. Not really interested in payment, provided the work is local – my ‘fee’ would be good final mixes.
More than 30 years playing experience, energetic stage presence, good gear (Line6 300W combo, Ibanez SR500 & Dean Edge basses, wireless, BV ability), own transport, and as I work for myself from home I have excellent availability. Daytime weekends are the only no-no as those are daughter/daddy time.
PLEASE NOTE; my transport is a sporty little thing, not a band bus!
PM if you’re interested please; can use that to exchange numbers/emails etc. The name’s Dean.

Everything I’ve recorded over the past 10 years or so is outside my preferred style, but there are demos on the lefunk.co.uk homepage and you’ll find more stuff on SoundCloud under ‘mayercarter’.