Why become a member? ×

South London bass player needed paid

knackeredjazz

Gents, any south London-ish bass players out there who would be interested in covering some easy gigs? not massively well paid, but cash and turn up half hour before you play, and out the door 10 mins after you finish!!!
There's no rehearsals, so need the ability to busk and already know plenty of tunes. And ideally you'll have a small rig as it's only a two or three piece band in the corner of a pub, and obviously your own transport.
private message me with contact details if you're interested, and a brief idea of what sort of similar stuff you might have done etc...

thanks!

Hi, i'm a bass player, based in Sussex but no problem to travel, well up for busking on spot, i'm a good sight reader etc, treaded the boards doing cruise ship jobs, theatre pit work, lots of function gigs and covers , even backing cabaret, so well seasoned, would love to have a chat and see if could help you guys out? Please feel free to drop me a text or call 07581 194168, and i'll get straight back, many thanks, Leigh