Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton G112 Vintage

sk8

Never used one, but a 1x12 open-backed ply cab loaded with a V30 [i]for less than the price of a V30[/i] seems more than fair. I suppose the handle looks a bit flimsy but I can't see much else to go wrong. :)

NB - add 10 euro for shipping (?) and allow for currency variations and foreign exchange fees

Don't think you can do much better ... keep telling our guitarist to look at their cabs as they're the best value new v30 loaded cabs going imo but I haven't tried one.

However, if you're just after a practice cab I've a nice celestion eight 15 loaded cab (put it in an Eden N8 cab I had) I'd sell you cheap(ish) lol .....

[quote name='gafbass02' timestamp='1426532162' post='2719014'] If you can come get it you can buy mine cheap. [/quote]

Cheers Dude but having deleivered my AE210 to you it would be cheaper for me to just buy one!

Ordered one with a Hughes and Kettner head.

• 5 weeks later...

The one thing I'd question is whether a V30 is a good idea. It's certainly a classic speaker, but has a very particular tone that's not always easy on the ear. The G12H is a better all-rounder and the G12M is a good speaker for sparkle and mid-range. All the Celestion ceramic speakers can get a bit harsh, but the blue/gold is a bit pricey. :P