Why become a member? ×

Herts Bash 2015 - Sunday 14th June, 12 to 5pm

TheGreek

[attachment=194914:DmpxDh1ns21PLUKaGsO4ioBu5C1ULPSd847vhgTk8AyuemqoStIKws4VS7GYIj9Q.jpeg][quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1434881165' post='2803484']
Hey guys,

All photos have been PM'd to the individual members.
Apologies for the brevity of the PM, there were a few to get through ;)
Hopefully you can use the photos for something at least, perhaps we'll be a bit better setup with gear/lighting next year, it was a bit improvised this year. However I think some really good shots came out of it.

Obviously post them if you want to, so others can see :)

Cheers
Si

P.s.
I do believe Jacks Mike Lull was the most photographed bass of the day [attachment=194915:esdTgoxc6N0gDSTYsKN4SHGbf7BQzUf5jtguApUFTG7WJlkttOE0PvJ7nIvwswZh.jpeg]
[/quote]

Here are mine!

[attachment=194914:DmpxDh1ns21PLUKaGsO4ioBu5C1ULPSd847vhgTk8AyuemqoStIKws4VS7GYIj9Q.jpeg][quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1434881165' post='2803484']
Hey guys,

All photos have been PM'd to the individual members.
Apologies for the brevity of the PM, there were a few to get through ;)
Hopefully you can use the photos for something at least, perhaps we'll be a bit better setup with gear/lighting next year, it was a bit improvised this year. However I think some really good shots came out of it.

Obviously post them if you want to, so others can see :)

Cheers
Si

P.s.
I do believe Jacks Mike Lull was the most photographed bass of the day [attachment=194915:esdTgoxc6N0gDSTYsKN4SHGbf7BQzUf5jtguApUFTG7WJlkttOE0PvJ7nIvwswZh.jpeg]
[/quote]

Here are mine!

[quote name='NickD' timestamp='1435140044' post='2805791']
If it's any consolation, you sounded good!��
[/quote]

If you're referring to me - thank you. :blush:
If not, it doesn't matter because I was enjoying myself listening to the improv. being played over the top of the riff I was plunkin'.
BTW who [b]was[/b] playing along?

Edited by Jazzneck

Useless with names... but the fretless noodling was the fella who'd set up in the hall over on stage right. It was an appropriate soundtrack to reading Nick's bass collection article.

Such maybe?

Thanks for this Bluejay...I've been looking forward to the blog, details have been forwarded to those who sponsored the event for their own publicity machines.

Again thanks to all those who attended, hope you had a good time.