Why become a member? ×

Got given a bass. Now i'm addicted. Hey from The Lake District.

Veganarchist

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Well as the title says I got given a Bass (Yamaha RBX270J) by my friend who no longer wanted it and now I can't put the thing down. I used to twiddle about on guitar but I always struggled with it and it never felt like fun, more like hard work so I stopped playing the guitar about 6 years ago.[/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I've been playing Bass for about 5 months now and my previous guitar experience has proven useful to transitioning to Bass, I've been learning quite a variety of musical styles & drilling scales etc like you wouldn't believe. I WISH I had picked up the Bass years ago. I never realized how fun and versatile this instrument is. I want to get a 5 string soon as a lot of the metal songs I want to learn are played on the 5 and i'm hopefully going to be taking some lessons so I can get a handle on the theory side of things.[/font][/color]

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#141414"][size=3]So yeah, that's me. Howdy![/size][/color][/font]