Why become a member? ×

Is the Bass Doc still around...?

deksawyer

[quote name='icastle' timestamp='1426864075' post='2722898']
How about... [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/247112-scratch-it-original-scratchplates-pickguards-to-your-design/"]http://basschat.co.u...to-your-design/[/url]
[/quote]

I don't think they do standard 3-ply types, but they focus on single ply special designs, afair.

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1427069039' post='2725526']
I don't think they do standard 3-ply types, but they focus on single ply special designs, afair.
[/quote]

Ah.
It was a long time ago and you're talking to a man who can't remember what he had for dinner last night. ;)

[quote name='icastle' timestamp='1427069163' post='2725529']

Ah.
It was a long time ago and you're talking to a man who can't remember what he had for dinner last night. ;)
[/quote]

Although in saying that, I've just ordered a clear Jazz pickguard from this link... So it was useful

I believe he is still working on small projects & setups around Newcastle, however his standing on the forum took a massive hit when he stopped completing jobs and returning money/parts or even replying to correspondance (I'm in the hole for around £500 with no sign of that changing, my 'job' started 18months ago).
Obviously this is in part due to his unfortunate poor health, which everyone hopes he recovers from, of course health is more important than money etc, however his management of the situation with many members means that I can't say that I'd recommend sending him money for jobs at this time.

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1427112404' post='2725807']
I believe he is still working on small projects & setups around Newcastle, however his standing on the forum took a massive hit when he stopped completing jobs and returning money/parts or even replying to correspondance (I'm in the hole for around £500 with no sign of that changing, my 'job' started 18months ago).
Obviously this is in part due to his unfortunate poor health, which everyone hopes he recovers from, of course health is more important than money etc, however his management of the situation with many members means that I can't say that I'd recommend sending him money for jobs at this time.

Si
[/quote]

oh dear... sounds messy.