Why become a member? ×

**Warwick Limited Edition Dirty Blonde**Thumb Bolt On 4 String Bass Guitar **ON HOLD**
£775

Andyv

Here I have for sale is a Warwick Limited Edition Dirty Blonde Thumb Bolt On 4 String Bass Guitar

I have had this Bass guitar for a few years but due to me hardly using the guitar and I have now purchased a new Bass I have decided to sell so sorry no trades on this item.

There are a few points to note about the guitar there is a small chip on the headstock which can be seen in the pictures.There are a few little dings on it from use but if you look at the pictures they are hardly noticeable.

It has also recently had a brand new genuine Warwick tuning peg fitted that the A string is associated with.

This Bass is a limited edition which is signed by Hans Peter Wilfer I also have the certificate of authenticy for this guitar and as this guitar is a limited edition model on the certificate of authenticity it shows the serial number as 2006/6/024.

Also included with the bass is the Warwick user kit which contains the certificate of authenticity , Truss Rood Tool, Allen Key, Warranty Booklet and user manual. The bass will also come with a Gator hard case which can be seen in the pictures.

The bass will need new strings but also included is a pair of Warwick strap locks.

I feel I have priced this bass taking into account the slight chip on the headstock.

I am willing for anyone to come and try the Bass out.

Would prefer collection however can post using the UPS delivery service but I am only offering postage within the United Kingdom.

If you are interested or have, any questions then please do not hesitate to message me thank you for your time and interest.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO SEE THE ALL PICTURES OF THE LIMITED EDITION DIRTY BLONDE WARWICK BASS FOR SALE

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/evemarie1981/library/?view=recent

Edited by Andyv

I know. There's standard Thumb BO's going for more than this. I'd have had your arm off a few months back.

3 piece flamed maple neck, ebony board, light weight swamp ash with a thick burl maple top and a versatile electronics package for the price of a second hand precision?

Yes please.