Why become a member? ×

SOLD FS STINGRAY 4 3 EQ
£925

Stealth

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reposted due to an idiot mucking me about :( [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a[/font][/color][b] 99 %[/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] as New Mint 2014 Stingray H/S with 3 band EQ in black with maple neck i went over it with a toothcomb and there is one tiny and I mean on the top of the headstock and some picks marks on the pick guard (thats what its therefore i guess) Its restrung with DR DDTs plays like a £1500 bass should.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It comes factory MM hardcase which has never been used and all the candy.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have rehearsed with it a few times an gigged once. Its a truly awsome bass with huge tonal variation and power to demolish small buidings and a softer jazzy side I wasn't expecting[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price includes shipping or delivery to mainland UK[/font][/color]

Edited by Stealth