Why become a member? ×

Who is gigging over the Easter weekend?

Happy Jack

It would be weird if there was really not one Basschatter playing in Birmingham, Redditch, Coventry, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Rugby or Banbury that weekend!

Extending the search pattern as far as Leicester would also drag in Aylesbury, Gloucester and Wolverhampton. :rolleyes:

As to the Forest Of Dean, there's those as would argue that's technically Welsh. Deffo not part of Warwickshire anyway ...

Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday - so bloody busy :o I've purposely scratched good Friday out as it'll be my birthday family meal (and my drummer and singer are both out on separate gigs anyway!), and I've nothing in for Easter Monday yet.

Going to see Rival Sons in Nottingham on Good Friday but gigging on Easter Saturday and Sunday. One of them will be me depping on bass for a mate's band, and the other gig is me swapping to cover guitar/lead vocals in my own band as my guitarist/singer is away....

Wish me luck!

[quote name='mikebass84' timestamp='1427473749' post='2730897']
Playing at Scruffys in Brum Friday night. 4 female fronted bands.
[/quote]

Astonishingly, this is so far the closest to Warwick Basschat band on offer over the Easter weekend.