Why become a member? ×

Eno pedals

steviedee

No, and here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ENO-Pedal-Comp-Optical-Compressor-True-Bypass-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-FREE-SHIPPING-/181434054849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a3e4ff8c1

I've mixed experience with the Eno/Mooer effects, really liking some (ES9, Trouble OCD clone). Recently picked up the Trem pedal hoping for a budget Trelicopter, but it's somewhat different without the vintage organic sounding wobble of the treli.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just got a Mooer Yellow Comp, and find its great for what I need .
They are after all not the top of the range pedals, but I like the size of them .
What I have found extreemly usefull , is the volume knob on the Yellow Comp .
My lakland Skyline , with Nordstrand Neo 5 pickups on , and Bart mk1 pre amp , has one hell of an output on it !
I use the Comp 1st in line ( after the Baby Tuner ) , and " balance" the signal for the rest of the chain - leave it on with just the right amount of comp , and EQ for my taste - ( Ninety Orange , Mod Factory - UniVibe , Trelicopter ) and it works great !
One great advantage with these Mooer pedals , your pedalboard has a VERY SMALL footprint !
Pete

I have just received the ENO Chorus .

Chorus sound is great with bass - BUT VERY NOISEY background - high freq oscilation when pedal is on .

Returning it for a replacement or refund .

Have also ordered the ENO FUZZ - awaiting the delivery

I have NEVER had any problem with the MOOER pedals ( Comp, Trem, Tuner, Phase 90 etc )

Will let you know how I get on .

I also think their Rat sounds pretty cool. I have both it and the analogue delay and am pretty happy with both, especially as neither was more than £20, decent soft case/pouch thing included.

I haven't noticed that either generated much noise really. Maybe some effect types are more prone to system noise that others? Or maybe quality control is flakey, so duff ones make it through. I also thought the build quality was acceptable too! As stompable as a BOSS? No way! But certainly not nasty knock off stuff. Though maybe time will tell...