Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN...Orange Terror sp2x12 combo and Orange sp2x12 extension cab
£790

Complete and ready to use Orange stack, with all the power you will ever need. The combo is the Orange Terror 500 amp, rated at 500 watts, driving an sp 2x12 cab rated at 600 watts. Also there is a matching Orange sp 2x12 extension cab, also rated at 600 watts. This is a fantastic set up, that is incredibly powerful, yet both combo and extension cab are each not much bigger than a hotel room fridge, so they are also extremely portable. It's pointless me going over the tech spec on this, it's much easier to google them....Orange Terror combo.... as this will give you all the info you require. I bought them 2 years ago, and they are in pristine condition, having remained almost unused in this time. They also look incredibly cool onstage, and even though they are so small, they still dominate the stage area by their presence alone. They both come with original Orange padded gig bags, and two speakon to speakon connectors so its all ready to go. I feel they are well worh the £790 I am asking for them....check out the new prices....but I am also open to sensible offers close to this price....If anyone is interested, contact me through this thread and we can arrange a meeting or a call to discuss the detail. Thanks.
P.S. Sorry that photos are sideways, couldn't get them to go on correctly.

Hi Joe. It's really a cash sale I am after, as I am pretty much geared up to the max at the moment....that's the reason I am selling this Orange rig,.... But,having said that, I will definately consider a trade, But it would have to be for a good quality four string bass. Don't care about the name on the headstock, as long as its a good player, and obviously equal in value to the Orange rig. Thanks..... John.

Hi thanks for the reply.
Think we are both clearing out a bit.
Im in the process of changing most of my gear i need a smaller Backline and i have always wanted to build my own bass so I'm selling some basses to fund this.
i have my 5string up on here atm and my classic Mesa head,Plus I have had my Dingwall 4string in the Bass Gallery for a while and I'm trying to get that back to sell myself i think (which would be up for trades but would be with money my way) and i got two cabs I'm going to be selling soon as well.

The Dingwall is a SJP custom in Tangerine Chrome orange matching headstock and most of the options and the 5string is a Mike Lull PT5 basically a five string Pbass with Thunderbird pickups in Lake Placid Blue again matching headstock both mint condition both brought from Bass Direct over the last couple of years.

Money wise PM me

Hi Jonesy. I would like to sell them as a complete unit, as to split them is really a shame as together they are absolutely awesome. I am not in a rush to sell them,so hopefully someone will take the two together, but thank you for your enquiry anyway...Much appreciated... Jonny.

• 2 weeks later...