Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS112 and GS112NT Bass Cabs ** New Price £600 for the pair**
£700

petergales

Can't change the original value but after reconsideration I think [b]£600 is more realistic.[/b]

Health problems are forcing me down the Neo route so, reluctantly, these two cabs will have to go. As a stack they make a great combination with loads of 'old school' tone.

They are in excellent condition with no damage to the felt covers and come with their Aguilar padded covers. As a total package they would cost you £1200 new.

Each cab is 8 ohms and rated at 300 watts.

Due to size and weight I don't want to use a courier, so pick up is preferred although I am willing to meet up within a radius of 75 miles from Leeds for the cost of the fuel.

Sorry but I'm not after any trades.

Edited by petergales

Hi Tony. I've gone for the Bergantino CN212. It's a cracking cab and I ran my DB751 through it at it's first gig last Saturday. Very punchy sound and bags of volume. It only weighs about the same as one GS112 but, as it has two handles, it forces me to use both hands to lift it, which is much easier on my injured shoulder. At something like 47lbs it's very light for a 2x12. I really liked the sound of my GS112s and I had to think long and hard about replacing them. It was a leap of faith to get the Berg, but I think I can justify it to myself.

Cheers

Pete

• 2 weeks later...