Why become a member? ×

Hello everybody. New here.

Andrej

Hi.

I'm completely new to this forum.

I'm not a very experienced bass player, but I do love the instrument.
Although I first took up the guitar when I was a teenager (and it's still my main instrument), I've always had enormous respect and admiration for bassists. I find bass to be a lot more fun to play than the guitar is, involving a completely different level of complexity, and it's definitely more fulfilling as well.

I first picked up a five string jazz bass (Squier VM JB V), but I got rid of that one and bought an Ibanez AGB200. I loved that JB, but it offered more than I could handle, and I didn't find it very comfortable. I find the AGB200 to be a lot more comfortable, and I'm really pleased with its sound.

I don't really play any genres in particular. I'm too much of a noob to settle down anywhere. I'm still exploring the new musical possibilities the bass guitar has to offer :yarr: .

I don't think I can help anybody here, but I can surely learn a lot from you. Hope you're willing to share some of your expertise with me.