Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Warwick Streamer Stage II - 1991 - TRADED PLEASE CLOSE
£1500

gingerfish

Picked this up recently in a trade for my P-Nut that I had for sale. Also got it listed on the Warwick Forum.

Lovely bass but I already have another couple of fretted 5 stringers and I really really want a fretless so it is the one that has to go cause my vette will be with me for life.

So we have a 1991 Warwick Streamer Stage II NT 5 string bass.

Its a great bass and only parting with it as it is currently surplus to requirements.

Pickups are not stock and have been replaced by a previous owner with bartolinis, preamp has also been swapped to a bartolini. Original electronics will be supplied with the bass but I have been informed that they were faulty when taken out so might well need some tinkering.

Sounds is lovely. All controls flat it is a nice jazz type clear tone. Boost the bass and the treble a tad and you get a much more traditional Wariwck growl. Overall a great bass. Very little wear, a few very small dints near the jack but other wise in great condition. Recently had a fret dress and set up by the brilliant John Shuker.

Trade wise I want a fretless first and foremost. Ideally 5 strings and a warwick but open to fenders and the way through to zons. Hit me with what you have. I think this is a fair price for great warwick bass so please only sensible offers.

Edited by gingerfish

I cannot seem to get my head around embedding videos tonight. So here is a link to a little sound sample. Apologies for the distortion/tremolo the mic added and the lazy playing.

[url="https://youtu.be/9tVev53rLbE"]https://youtu.be/9tVev53rLbE[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Couple of lovely trade offers have come my way but still holding out for a fretless for another couple of days. Get the offers in quick guys and gals. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Can get some additional photos of any parts if required. [/font][/color]