Why become a member? ×

New Dutchie

ThomasB

Hello fellow bass players,

My name is Thomas, and I'm an 18 year old bass player from The Netherlands.
I've got a Fender Jazz Bass 60's Road Worn and Sterling ray34 limited edition, and I plug them in to my Ashdown Mag300 top on an Ashdown Mag410t cab.

I'm a huge fan of Muse and Chris Wolstenholme, and I also play a lot of songs by the Foo Fighters and the Black Keys e.g.

I'm hoping for a good time on this forum :happy:

Edited by ThomasB

Good evening, Thomas, and ...

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167528]

Much here to inform, amuse and share. There are more than a few Continentals here, too, so you're far from alone. :)

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1428100863' post='2738190']
Thank you for your circular, Dad... :D
[/quote]

:blush: Humble apologies offered to our new chum, Thomas. I'd put it down to pressure of work, except that I'm retired..! Sorry, lad.

(... and 'Thanks' :rolleyes: to my erstwhile keeper, discreet, for being so discreet over my [i]faux pas[/i]. Cheers; I'll do the same for you if the occasion presents itself. :mellow: )

:lol: :P

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1428103376' post='2738204']
'Thanks' :rolleyes: to my erstwhile keeper, discreet, for being so discreet over my [i]faux pas[/i].
Cheers; I'll do the same for you if the occasion presents itself. :mellow:) :lol: :P
[/quote]

Sorry Dad - on reflection I should probably have dropped you a PM instead. :D ;)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1428141879' post='2738375']
Sorry Dad - on reflection I should probably have dropped you a PM instead. :D ;)
[/quote]

No, no, cher ami, I'll take my medicine, bitter or sweet. I make a mistake, I am responsible. It'll serve as a lesson, keep me on my toes, fighting fit, keen as ever, fully alert, ready to ...
Just a minute, I have to sit down a while. Goodness, but it's tiring work, tapping out all these words. Being an old duffer is not all it's cracked up to be (and it's not cracked up to being much..!). No, no, carry on without me; I'll catch you up in a bit. I'll just lie down for a while and ... Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

• 5 weeks later...