Why become a member? ×

Fender US 2005 Jazz Bass - Now traded
£700

Lozz196

One very nice US 2005 Fender Jazz Bass, in black.black/maple for sale. Weight 10.1 lbs. Item now traded.

Comes with Fender hard case and case candy, including tags. This model has the S1 switching where, pressing the volume knob puts both pickups in series, so you get a turbo-powered Jazz. Never really thought it much use on Precisions, but it really adds to the Jazz - much like Jazz on Steroids.

Plays great, some buckle rash on the back which is pictured. Only other slight issue is a slight ding on the neck near the first fret on the E string, again pictured. This doesn`t affect playability.

Now £675 delivered within the UK. Happy with Bank Transfer, Paypal (but no fees ta) or good old Sterling.

Edited by Lozz196

Hi Loz, I really want this to go with a matching P but I'm not allowed. Fally-down house takes priority with my dosh BUT

this should have S1 switching? If it does, might be worth adding to the advert as it's pretty good on these basses? sorry if it hasn't and I'll delete the post....

Steve

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1430337081' post='2760502']
Good point Steve, yes it does have the S1 switching, forgot to put it in, will amend, thanks for the heads-up.
[/quote]

Hi Lozz,
What is the weight of this bass please?

Thank you,
Jon

[quote name='Noisyjon' timestamp='1430469744' post='2761638']
Hi Lozz,
What is the weight of this bass please?

Thank you,
Jon
[/quote]

Hi Jon