Why become a member? ×

Clover Apeiron H5 FS/FT SOLD
£975

P-T-P

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Clover Apeiron H.5 in super rare gold sparkle finish.[/font][/color]

[s][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]A bit unsure about selling this as it's a stunning bass to play and to look at, but there's stuff on my wish list which needs funding.[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Been doing some shopping so could do with selling this. Price dropped to £900.[/font][/color]

[attachment=188770:clover-02.jpg][attachment=188769:clover-01.jpg]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]The bass features the Delano Hybrid pick-up and EQ system. You get a jazz pick-up in the neck and a jazz/MusicMan hydbrid pick-up at the bridge. The rear coil of the MMan is actually a full on jazz bass style pick-up.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]With the switch in MMan mode The controls are Vol - Blend - Bass - Treble and both sets of pole pieces on the bridge pick-up are engaged. With the blend fully to the bridge, you get classic StingRay tone which you can then shape with the active bass and treble eq. If you want to blend in the neck pick-up for some added thump, you can do that too.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]With the switch in Jazz mode, you get the rear pole pieces on the bridge pick-up enabled and the bass becomes a traditional passive jazz bass as the bass and treble of the onboard eq are disabled and the treble pot becomes a traditional passive tone pot.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Aside from all that, it plays beautifully. A little less of a monster than a typical Fender 5 string jazz, the body sits comfortably and the neck has a very comfortable shallow profile and quite a flat radius. I've got very small hands and find it very easy to play. The action is low but could go lots lower to.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823]It's an awesome bass which sounds and plays every bit as great as it looks. Comes with a well used Clover gigbag for [/color][s]£950[/s] [s]£900[/s][color=#141823] £850 ono or in a traditional type hard case for [/color][s]£975[/s] [s]£925[/s][color=#141823] £875 ono. Including UK postage.[/color]

[color=#141823]If you want can collect, I can knock another £25 off the price.[/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Possible part-ex or trades...[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Yamaha BB1024x or BB1025x (maybe BB2024x or BB2025x)
Markbass NY121 or Traveller 121H cab
Aguilar SL112 or DB112 Cabs
Fender Jazz 4 (post 2010 US, ideally)
Lakland DJ4, JO4, JO5, 55 -01/02[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Any bass stuff really, especially if a bit of cash my way.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Based in Chepstow, S.Wales.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]PM me or call txt me on 07515 929935[/font][/color]

Edited by P-T-P

• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity would you consider a USA 75 RI Jazz as a trade? I'm not 100% sure I want to swap yet but for my function band the clover would be really versatile.

[quote name='mrtcat' timestamp='1432715704' post='2784119']
Just out of curiosity would you consider a USA 75 RI Jazz as a trade? I'm not 100% sure I want to swap yet but for my function band the clover would be really versatile.
[/quote]

Thanks but had a couple of those and lovely though they are, not really for me.

[quote name='P-T-P' timestamp='1432736883' post='2784418']
Thanks but had a couple of those and lovely though they are, not really for me.
[/quote]

No problem at all. I'm really torn over parting with the Jazz so possibly for best. GLWTS

was looking through your list of possible P/X ... and you've got a BB1024x in there...

I've not got one of them but next post down on the forum is someone selling a BB1204x.... ah I wonder if they would be interested in that lovely gold clover? I asked myself... nope cos that's you too! I'm not sure it is a basschat first but are you selling a bass and asking for the same bass in trade all at the same time? :)

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1432988388' post='2786807']
was looking through your list of possible P/X ... and you've got a BB1024x in there...

I've not got one of them but next post down on the forum is someone selling a BB1204x.... ah I wonder if they would be interested in that lovely gold clover? I asked myself... nope cos that's you too! I'm not sure it is a basschat first but are you selling a bass and asking for the same bass in trade all at the same time? :)
[/quote]

If someone wants the Clover and has a 1024x and a chunk of cash, I'd do the deal and (hopefully) sell the 1024x.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...