Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Epiphone Jack Casady with hard case
£450

FinnDave

All joking aside, I had a similar 'run-in' with a fine bass cab which was for sale in this forum. Time passed; no takers. I threatened, if no-one took it, to come across [i]personally [/i]to pick it up. The seller replied that I was welcome to, but should be warned that it was inordinately heavy (a HH 2x15 horn-loaded cab, which his band-mates had christened 'Giggles', due to the fits of laughter on seeing anyone shift it...). But I digress... More time passed, and it transpired that the seller was to travel to Germany, and offered to make a deter through France; could we arrange a mutually accessible meeting point..? No sooner said than done, I met the fellow at Amiens and have been using 'Giggles' since; it's a great cab for our style (although, did I say it's heavy..?). Patience is, indeed, a virtue, bringing, sometimes, rich rewards.
Not thinking of a continental European break, by any chance..? Amiens is a lovely city, I'm told; at least the MacDo car-park is (that's all I've seen of it..!).

Edited by Dad3353

It's unlikely that we'll be going as far as Europe this year, and if we do, the spare bass carrying facilities will be somewhat compromised by our choice of vehicle, a Eunos Roadster (MX5 in Japanese clothing. Though it could be worse, every trip into Europe I have made in the past has been on two wheels, precious little room for a bass on my Harley!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to ride a Harley Softail Heritage but don't remember seeing that case in the HD accessories catalogue! Riding a Super Glide these days, and tonight's gig is at a Harley Rally. I should know at least 75% of the audience by name.

My 'new' (to me) Precision wants a decent hard case, but I can't get one until the Jack Casady is sold....please help preserve an endangered CiJ 63 replica P bass!

Edited by FinnDave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, time to get serious here, price now reduced to £425 including brand new Epiphone hard case. Needs to as I have already bought the P bass I wanted (and a case, and now new pick up...) Got to pay my bills!

Just got this bass back from the studio I left it in June (I know the owner, he was interested in buyiing it) so it really needs to go now as it takes up room I don't have.

Make me a sensible offer and I might just accept.