Why become a member? ×

Jazz pickups & pedal board
£70

Hi guys

Got various bits & bobs up for sale here that are in excellent condition but are not needed.

So let me begin:

1. Squire Jazz Bass pickups - this came with a burgundy mist squire I got in trade for a bass a while back, subsequently I changed these out for some Sadowsky Passives for my fretless project. Great sounding stock pickups. £10 for the pair posted.

2. Squire Tuners - came off same bass which I subsequently changed for Schallers. Fully functional
And look superb. SOLD

3. Boss PSA-230ES multi power supply - got this as part of a job lot with the board below with some effects that I wanted. SOLD

4. Boss BCB30 pedal board - as above, will hold 3 boss size pedals but alas won't get used. Got the power 3 way power link thingymebob & one patch cable £15 posted.

5. Squire VM Jazz Neck - this was to be used on a project many many moons back that didn't come to fruition. The headstock has been sanded and had a Fender Decal put on it to give it a more vintage 70's look. A couple of surface scratches but nothing that effect playability. SOLD

Any questions please ask away.

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009

• 2 weeks later...