Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Aguilar Tone Hammer pre amp/di. SOLD
£115

mart3442

[b]My pedal clearout continues, I've had this for a while, but I've hardly used it, despite the fact that its a first rate pre amp and a great di box to boot. 18volts (runs on batteries or power supply), this thing has huge headroom.[/b]
[b]A bit of blurb from Aguiler:[/b]

[b]"Based on the respected OBP-3 preamp, the Tone Hammer[size=2][sup]®[/sup][/size] features fully sweepable midrange frequencies in addition to bass and treble controls. With the Tone Hammer's pristine D.I.
To give this tone shaping unit the ultimate flexibility we are introducing our proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping circuitry (AGS). AGS allows the player to kick in an additional gain structure and EQ with the "stomp" of a button. You can now go from modern slap sounds to vintage or overdriven. 18 volt operation gives the Tone Hammer[size=2][sup]®[/sup][/size] plenty of headroom to reproduce the most dynamic playing style. Separate Gain and Master controls allow you to dial in just the right gain structure for any instrument".[/b]

[b]Theres plenty of vids of this pedal on youtube.[/b]

[b]In a previous life, it lived on somebodies pedalboard (hence the velcro residue on the bottom, I'll clean that off), but is in pretty good condition and works just fine.[/b]
[b]No box or manual, this is how it came to me.[/b]

[b]List for for this is now over £200, cheapest I've spotted it going for new is £179, this can be yours for £115 delivered,[/b]
[b]Thanks for looking.[/b]

Edited by mart3442