Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb Bolt-on 4 string *FOR SALE*
£950

Bill

Hi Basschat,

So for the 3rd time now.. I am selling my 2004 Warwick Thumb Bolt-On (I promise I will let go of her this time!)

It's an awesome bass - great tone, great feel and has been taken very good care of (the Ovangkol has aged so well)

Reason for sale is that it's only getting used for tuition and not being played on gigs (the 5-string streamers tend to be my gig workhorses) so I really want it to go someone who is going to gig it and play it regularly like it should be! :-)

I bought this bass brand new for £1250, and looking for £950 for her!

This bass is in excellent condition, apart from a few tiny hardly noticeable dings.

Here is a few video link demo:

[media]http://youtu.be/vUoFnL9oH5A[/media]

Message for further details, more photos on request!

Thanks,

Bill.

Edited by Bill

Bill kindly lent me this bass for my bands recording and I can personally vouch for how good the bass is and that Bill is a gent to deal with. He's an alright bassist as well.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1428793568' post='2744680']
Is that a replacement wooden nut??
[/quote]

Yes, this is a nut custom made by luthier Steve Randall as the original plastic but was wearing down

[quote name='Josh' timestamp='1428795453' post='2744692']
Bill kindly lent me this bass for my bands recording and I can personally vouch for how good the bass is and that Bill is a gent to deal with. He's an alright bassist as well.
[/quote]

Thanks Josh! Hope you're well man! :-)