Why become a member? ×

NCD

Highfox

[quote name='Highfox' timestamp='1429009139' post='2746895']
Yes, it's supposed to be.
[/quote]

Great, let me know... I've kind of got GAS for a Rumble Combo... probably never need the extension cab, but if I do get one I'd want it to match the combo... my OCD won't allow otherwise... ;)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1429009524' post='2746904']
Great, let me know... I've kind of got GAS for a Rumble Combo... probably never need the extension cab, but if I do get one I'd want it to match the combo... my OCD won't allow otherwise... ;)
[/quote]

Ha I know what you mean - My OCD was kicking in on the weekend when I plopped my Ashdown ABM evoii on top of my new Barefaced super compacts. Amp was 1/2in wider than the cabs either side.

Unless I change the amp, I guess the cabs will be going on their side from now on, but then the Barefaced logo won't be face up! :wacko:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1429009524' post='2746904']
[/quote]

Yep, can confirm the 210 extension cabinet is the same size as the Rumble 500 combo.
So it's now 2 times the goodness. Strange that the extension cabinet is slightly heavier [url="https://flic.kr/p/rcjnLN"][/url]

Edited by Highfox

[quote name='LewisK1975' timestamp='1429015949' post='2747035']

Ha I know what you mean - My OCD was kicking in on the weekend when I plopped my Ashdown ABM evoii on top of my new Barefaced super compacts. Amp was 1/2in wider than the cabs either side.

Unless I change the amp, I guess the cabs will be going on their side from now on, but then the Barefaced logo won't be face up! :wacko:
[/quote]

It's not that bad! ;) More importantly tho, how did you like the sound? :)

Yes, how does it sound? I've just purchased the 500 combo myself and not sure which extension cab to get for it. Thinking between the 210 or the 112.

Also - adding to the weight could be the side handles?!

Edited by Freddie75

[quote name='Freddie75' timestamp='1429132170' post='2748457']
Yes, how does it sound? I've just purchased the 500 combo myself and not sure which extension cab to get for it. Thinking between the 210 or the 112.

Also - adding to the weight could be the side handles?!
[/quote]

It just sounds like more of the 500. More air being pushed so a little more feel as well.
I think you could be right about it being the handles that make it heavier, hadn't thought about that.

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1429124048' post='2748329']
It's not that bad! ;) More importantly tho, how did you like the sound? :)
[/quote]

It's certainly the 'clearest' I've ever heard my sound - Also I guess the super compacts will get even better as they break in..

It's no joke, you could here everything, even next to my drummer, who is very loud when he needs/wants to be!

The funniest thing was that during passages of certain songs I use a bit of distortion with a flanger on top, I've always done it, but after the gig on Saturday night, the guitar player mentions during the pack down, 'Wow you really took over that section of the song tonight didn't you!'

Like is said over and over by Barefaced users - Whatever you put in to them, comes out! Loud and clear!

[quote name='Highfox' timestamp='1429122027' post='2748303']
Yep, can confirm the 210 extension cabinet is the same size as the Rumble 500 combo.
So it's now 2 times the goodness. Strange that the extension cabinet is slightly heavier.[/quote]

Thanks, that rig looks very cool... I think the combo at least is going to have to get bought, then see how it goes. :)