Why become a member? ×

Black Chrome Jazz Bass Hardware Clear-out!
£50

Hello and thanks for looking!

I’m having a clear out as I need to raise some cash to fund a re-finish on my bass. I’m after a set of either Schaller M4 or M4 2000 tuners, must be 2 a side and black, if anyone’s into trades or swaps. The stuff I’m flogging below is all in great nick and works perfectly. Some of the bits have been on a bass I had put together which sat in its case doing nothing. It got dismantled and the parts have been sat in bags in a drawer.

[b]Various parts for J-Bass upgrade to black hardware:[/b]
· High Quality (Blk) J-bass control plate with black screws and 3 x Black chrome solid brass knurled, dome-top knobs (grub screw fitting), mint: [b]£15 [/b](would separate) * Please note that the photo shows the hardware with loom attached, this has now been separated and sold.
· Oval (Blk) jack socket plate for side mounting (still packaged): [b]£2[/b]
· Black (on brass) neck plate (Gotoh, I think) with cushion and four black screws. Has a two tiny marks: [b]£9[/b]
· Set of black screws (pickguard) [b]£3[/b]
· Knurled, dome top, chrome (brass) knobs (grub screw fitting) mint x 2: [b]£4 for pair[/b]
· Knurled, dome top chrome (brass), upper and lower dual concentric knob (grub screw fitting) mint: [b]£3[/b]
· Rear control cavity plate (flat black), shielded: [b]£3[/b]
· Semi-padded [i]Gear For Music [/i]bag. Good quality, lined and in decent condition (some wear at bottom where rear strap button has rested), has straps and large pocket: [b]£9[/b]

[b]All are priced to sell and would be plus postage[/b]

Thanks again for looking and many thanks to the folks who have bought already

Freddy

Edited by Freddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...