Why become a member? ×

**SOLD - Thanks**Fretless Jazz bass neck with Fender decal (from a Squier Vintage Modified Fretless model)
£70

Hello,

I'm selling a Fretless Jazz bass neck with Fender decal (from a Squier [i]Vintage Modified Fretless [/i]model)[b]:[/b]

The neck is in good condition and has been noticeably improved by having the Ebonol (lined) fingerboard planed. The lower part of the headstock has been re-shaped slightly as the Squier head stock is wider than the US Fender style. A great 70’s [i]Fender Jazz Bass[/i] waterslide decal (from US) has been added. The truss rod works perfectly.
There are two sets of machine head screw holes in the rear of the headstock as I had the larger plated Schaller tuners (for sale above) fitted which covers the existing set, and two sets of neck screw holes on the heel as it was fitted to another body after the original.
The nut has been upgraded with a bone nut, but this will need replacing as it has cracked at the G string groove which has been repaired (poorly) by me…
Please note that the heel width measures approx. 64mm across.
The neck feels great and plays fast with a fairly shallow profile measuring approx. 19mm depth at the nut and 22mm (approx.) at the twelfth fret. I’ll also throw in two scratchplates that were cut to fit the heel, both pearl; one black, one white, ten hole version to fit US Fenders:
Due to the nut and the screwholes on the back of the headstock I’m asking [b]£70 (ono)[/b]

Thanks for looking

Freddy

Edited by Freddy