35 scale
Gold Hardware
19mm spacing at bridge, adjustable +/- 0,5mm
Duncan Single Coils
Pope preamp
Weight: 4.6 kg
OHSC+Tools
Built year around 2002

This bass has a retail price of 12.500 USD (+shipping and customs). Condition is excellent - probably some scuffing on the surface but no dings or dongs. The gold bridge shows some lighter fading from Palm muting.

This is a wonderful resonant and explosive, yet organic sounding Fodera. With its special board, slap-friendly 21 frets, the Alder body and the Single Coils it has a solid base in classical concepts, multiplied by stellar Fodera attributes it results in a world-class bass for Jazz Bass lovers. Action could be setup extremely low without buzz.

SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have seen lower grade models going for more than my asking price. May be the Single Coils or the 21 frets are not to everybody's taste because they seem to limit the player's options. Be sure that the Fodera Singles sound more open than Duals in Sngle mode and the 21 frets are much more than most of the players out there are really using, besides the fact that the shorter board allows a different slap positioning, resulting in a fatter slap tone than with 24 frets.

Of course - YMMV ...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1438497818' post='2834864']
up for the best seller on there
[/quote]
+1, I bought a bass from rainer earlier this year. Significant decision for me but I've been very, very pleased.
I wonder how many thoroughbreds have posed on that sofa!