Why become a member? ×

Boss FT-2 Dynamic Filter - SOLD
£75

dannybuoy

Excellent vintage made in Japan Boss envelope filter - read here for a glowing review with bass clips:

[url="http://bass-pedals.com/boss-ft-2-dynamic-filter-review.html"]http://bass-pedals.com/boss-ft-2-dynamic-filter-review.html[/url]

Just selling as I've bought a shedload of envelope filters lately and have decided on what to keep, this is the last one to be purged! Good condition with a few very tiny scratches, no original box.

£75 posted - now sold

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1429625053' post='2753357']
Great little filter this. Was very pleasantly surprised with mine! Good luck with the sale matey!
[/quote]

+1

I'm on my second one of these now, having sold my first one to Higgie a couple of years ago..

GLWTS

It's still being looked after Nik ;)

Plugged it in yesterday for the first time in ages, and compared it against my original 70's Mutron III and 3 Leaf Proton. It sounds easily as good as both of them in my opinion! Also has the ability to plug an expression pedal into it and use it as a Wah, so pretty amazing for the price! Someone jump on this now!

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1429676919' post='2753804']
It's still being looked after Nik ;)

Plugged it in yesterday for the first time in ages, and compared it against my original 70's Mutron III and 3 Leaf Proton. It sounds easily as good as both of them in my opinion! Also has the ability to plug an expression pedal into it and use it as a Wah, so pretty amazing for the price! Someone jump on this now!
[/quote]

Cool :)

Never tried it with an expression pedal - must try that!

• 2 weeks later...