Why become a member? ×

Squier Jazz 4 String, Mint condition. **Sold Please Remove**
£175

Rowley Birkin QC

Putting one of my backup basses up for sale. A terrific Squier Jazz 4 string finished in three tone sunburst with a tort scratchplate, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. I've long been impressed with the quality of these bases for the money, this one is no exception. It's in mint condition and plays and sounds terrific, but moving it on to cover the cost of a recently purchased 5 string Ray35.

I'm happy to post this (at additional cost), but if you're local, you're most welcome to come and try it out and collect......and I'll even make you a brew!

PM me if you require any further info.
Rowley

Edited by Rowley Birkin QC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

I'm looking for a friend of mine who is buying his son his first bass, what better way to dive into the world than getting a lovely jazz bass as his first :)

If you could confirm 100% this is a vintage modified hat would be great.

Regarding delivery, how would you send it? Do you have the box etc to make sure damage was avoided?

Thanks

Vince

Well he'd be hard pushed to find a better introduction! I've owned a few Squires and I own two genuine Fenders , and to be honest, it's hard to justify the additional cost of a "fender" from a playability point of view, and what's more a build quality one too.

I'll drop you a line later on with confirmation regarding the VM spec, but I'm pretty sure now that it is anyway (it's the only ones I'd buy).

As for shipping, it won't be a problem, I have an original Fender box that they ship them in, so it will be well protected, never had one damaged yet during shipping.

Be in touch later this evening.

Best regards
Rowley