Why become a member? ×

Farida FJB-20 (ash/maple) *Sold - pending payment*
£170

nick

[b]*Sold - pending payment*[/b]

[b]Farida FJB-20 (ash/maple) [/b]

Fantastic 70's style jazz bass. Plays like a dream, really good stock pickups with plenty of poke & growl - I usually change pickups on most basses I get, but kept these in because I was so impressed. As can be seen in the photo, the two piece swamp ash body has a lovely grain going through it.
A real quality instrument, on a par with basses that cost three times as much IMHO, and blows all those other budget jazz copies (Squier, J&D, SX etc) out of the water, again IMHO :) . This model (FJB-20) is the top range of the excellent discontinued Farida basses. Plenty of positive opinions & reviews about these cracking basses on Basschat & elsewhere on the net.
In pretty good condition, a bit of scuffing to the top of the headstock, few slight dinks in the body, but as shown in the photo nothing highly visible.
I'll be sad to see it go, but as I've just bought a Greco Jazz, I just can't justify having two of them particularly as I'm more of a P-Bass sort of guy anyway.

[url="http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/nickonbass69/media/Farida_zps3boqwxn8.jpg.html"][/url]

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like further info etc.
I'm based between Bristol & Bath. Can do local collection, possible drop off locally & can despatch UK.

£170 ono

Thanks

Edited by nick

• 3 weeks later...