Why become a member? ×

Pro Series Corvette fretless

Bobzilla

I'm looking at a pro series corvette fretless, but I cannot find anything out about these - it seems that they don't exist. I can find rockbass ones but not pro series.

So, how much should I be looking at for one of these? Is £400 too much for one in very good condition?

I would say that £400 is a good price for one in good condition. I own a 2010 Korean Pro series unlined fretless Corvette and the instrument is sheer class and easily on a par with any German Warwick.

Earlier pro series were built in Germany. Modern Rockbasses are excellent instruments...but certainly not as good as the pro series in my experience.

If you require any info on mine just drop me a pm

Edited by White Cloud

[quote name='White Cloud' timestamp='1430157970' post='2758512']

It is a good price as they retailed new for around the grand mark. These are serious professional quality instruments for sure.
[/quote]

The guy that sold it might be quite gutted then!! 😃

Its arrived, its gorgeous, I now remember exactly why I loved my Warwick Streamer LX5 and was sad to see it go although I didn't get on with a low B string. In short, its a steal, and I feel a little bit guilty that I got it for the price that I did. But only a little bit.

[quote name='Bobzilla' timestamp='1430472964' post='2761700']
Its arrived, its gorgeous, I now remember exactly why I loved my Warwick Streamer LX5 and was sad to see it go although I didn't get on with a low B string. In short, its a steal, and I feel a little bit guilty that I got it for the price that I did. But only a little bit.
[/quote]
....hate to say I told you so....but....