Why become a member? ×

feedback for v8bass

jtb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I put an ad in the Items Wanted section as I was after an Orange sp212 cab in black. I already have the black sp212 combo and wanted to add the extra cab.

Gary contacted me and we came to an arrangement for his cab. Absolute stress and hassle free transaction throughout. Great communication and a pleasure to talk bass with. The cab was really well packaged and reached me in exactly the condition described.

Deal with in absolute confidence, cheers Gary.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just made a partial trade with Gary : my AER Amp One + some cash for his wonderful looking and sounding Nexus Gom Jabbar Magellan 6 strings fretless.

Very well packed, really as described, ultra fast shipping and lots of communication.

Gary is a great guy to deal with and you can do it in total confindence, there won't be any problem.

Cheers man and enjoy the AER Amp One as much as I'm enjoying this terrific Nexus Gom Jabbar Magellan 6 strings fretless.

Just traded my Fretless P for Gary's "Carry On" EUB and some dosh.
Transaction smooth as the proverbial. Plus Gary is not just a great guy to deal with,
but he's a great bass player, and an even better bloke :) Great chatting to him, always
If ever you needed help or advice - if he knows the answer, he's your man

Thanks again Gary

Gary's TL-6 arrived at Scotland's Home for Wayward Peaveys this morning.

Beautiful bass and I've never saw so much thought given to packing. Soon as I saw the packing I just knew there was something really special inside.
I was not disappointed :)

I'd buy stuff from Gary without a moments hesitation and advise others to do the same :lol:

Absolute gem of a guy.

MB1.
Yet more Wheeling and Dealing with Gary
...Always a Pleasure!
Nice Drive out good chat
Absolutely Mustard trade
Buy sell and trade with confidence!
Get that Bugati out of here!
Many Thanks
Martin.

Looks like Gary's been as busy as Del-boy recently! ;)
Met up with him at a sunny M4 Cardiff West services on Tuesday for a trade involving me acquiring a rather nice fretless P neck from him.
Total gent, a real pleasure to communicate and deal with - hope to meet up again soon! :-)

• 2 months later...

Spotted Gary had an Ashdown MK500 for sale, but hadn't been online for a while.

Bit of detective work...

Our very own MB1 had dealt with Gary and I sent him a quick text to see if Gary was still selling the MK500 - he was! (Cheers Martin!).

Within a few hours, I had messages back from Gary - bearing in mind this was after he'd got in from a gig and it was heading towards midnight.

I paid him, he packed it (like it was going to war, as a point) and shipped it the next morning. He text regularly and messaged me on here.

And it arrived within a day at 8.10am.

Can't believe how quickly this was sorted, Gary is a true gent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...