Why become a member? ×

feedback for v8bass

jtb

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just sold Gary my pride Status S2 Classic Headless.... Absolutely top 1st class genuine guy, smooth and perfect sale, really helpful, patient and kind fella! Really pleased!! Have no doubts about dealing with Gary, a credit to the bass playing community!!

Hope the bass brings you much fun my friend!! Enjoy!

Very best wishes, and keep in touch!

Matt :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MB1. :)
Met up with Gary for a trade,and had a great chat about all things bass. Great Transaction,would have no hesitation in buying or selling with Gary again,a Genuine,honest,upfront chap,a pleasure sir! :)
Many Thanks
Martin.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[sup]Recently met Gary for a coffee and a trade, top guy, could've spent hours talking all things with him, including basses, sweet valveness, V8's, Dodge Chargers (I know you prefer Challengers Gary, but you're wrong there!!) etc, etc, sadly, there wasn't nearly enough time spent as would have been ideal. [/sup]

[sup]Despite Gary's somewhat awful taste in basses (I drove off with his only nice one!!), he's a fantastic guy, and I know he'll know I'm only joking, although I'll convert him to a nice old P if it's the last thing I do!! :P [/sup]

[sup]Top man, deal in 100%, absolute confidence.[/sup]

[sup]Cheers, Rick[/sup]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

What a great chap to deal with!

I sold a set of Hipshot Ultralights to Gary and he paid instantly whist reassuring me he was in no hurry, so a very nice chilled deal indeed with great communication throughout.
I actually dropped them off at his place when I discovered how close by we live, but alas we missed each other this time.

Gary, I hope we do cross paths eventually just so I can pick your brains about your cars I saw today, before we even get started on basses! :)

Deal with utter confidence here people, Gary's a genuine top bloke.

• 1 year later...

Gary answered my item wanted ad for a 12 string bass. He was great to deal with and completely honest about the strengths of limitations of his 12 string bass, which I've since bought.

The bass was in excellent condition, it arrived quickly and was very well packed.

I'd highly recommend Gary to anyone on BC.

Cheers,

Paddy

Managed to persuade Garry to part with his Kramer XL8 8 string bass that he had brought to the Cardiff bass bash previously.

Garry is a top guy to deal with, great communicator and totally trustworthy.

Here's the beauty.

[URL=http://s970.photobucket.com/user/gelfin5959/media/20140910_131249_zpsdbec3f05.jpg.html][IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae181/gelfin5959/20140910_131249_zpsdbec3f05.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...