Why become a member? ×

Sold: Warwick Rockbass Alien Deluxe 6-string
£650

MrWalker

I'm selling a barely touched 6-string acoustic Warwick Rockbass Alien Deluxe bass!
This bass deliveres a beautiful acoustic sound, and is loud enough to play with an acoustic guitar player (if he doesn't hit too heavey). For other purposes, you will need an amplifier with this (as you normally must with any acoustic bass).

I bought this one from Thomann in Germany two years ago for a project that never got off the ground, and it has since been hanging in my living room. It has a 34" scale length and is tuned B - C. Laminated spruce top and laminated bubinga in sides and back. Fingerboard is rosewood and the neck built from mahogany. Fishman Prefix Plus T preamp.

I have a Rockcase to go with it. I'm not sure Warwick makes these anymore, anyway, this is a great chance to get one!

Link to Norwegian classified ad site with photos:
http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/annonse?finnkode=57389362

This bass is now sold

Edited by MrWalker

Apart from a few custom made basses, I think this is the only 6-string acoustic bass out there. :-)
Seems Warwick is still making these, but Thomann don't have them in their lineup anymore, so seems it's getting rare :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...