Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified PJ FS SOLD
£230

bassix

Up for sale is my Vintage Modified PJ bass. It is in immaculate condition aside from the screw holes where the previous owner installed an ashtray to the bass. It was setup by my technician last week so is ready to go with fresh roundwounds and has a fantastic low action. It also benefits from having the P pickup upgraded to a Seymour Duncan SPB2 which adds some real meat to the sound with the original pickup included in the sale. Also included is the original black pickguard if you prefer your stylings more traditional and a ashtray and cover to complete the look.

All in all i have been blown away by the value offered by this bass, it weighs in at almost spot on 8lbs with good balance. The neck is a delight to play, especially for those that prefer a slimmer precision neck, to me it feels quite shallow making it easy to zip round. These things are about £280 new without the upgraded pickups, pickguard and chrome cover so pretty bargainous even if I do say so.

Given that its so amazing why am I selling? Because bills have arrived and I'm awaiting news on a job which I'm not entirely convinced I will get.

Any questions let me know.

[attachment=190849:pj5.jpg]
[attachment=190850:pj4.jpg]
[attachment=190851:pj3.jpg]
[attachment=190852:pj2.jpg]
[attachment=190853:pj1.jpg]

Edited by bassix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loads of views, not many offers.. I'm gonna open this to trades, pretty specific though, looking for a Yamaha 1024x ideally but slim necked precisions considered. Truth be told I'm not in too much of a rush to move this on as its currently holding no 1 bass slot whilst I await a new bass from Fender being delivered.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really love the Blue PJ body for a project :) .

If you consider parting out give me a shout :) may be interested in either a cash deal with, or without, your electrics in or i could part trade a P body your way (Sunburst or an off white metallic thing)... and still some cash your way :)