Why become a member? ×

Eden CaliforniWAH Review

Bass Pedal Geek

[quote name='elephantgrey' timestamp='1430843601' post='2765123']
What is the image under 'Controls' from?
[/quote]

I actually don't know. It's not a music device but something more 'scientific'. Just thought it represented 'knobs-in-general'. I have received some questions that indicate there might be some confusion. That they thought it was not a generic piece of graphics but the controls from the actual unit under review. I may change that sometime soon :-)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1431212110' post='2768938']
I don't think Eden will sell a huge number of these... things would be different if it were smaller and 9v powered though, perhaps some market research would have told them that!
[/quote]

I guess time will tell how well they turn out in terms of sales numbers, but I do hear some complaints about the graphics as well as the 15V power issue and size.

While I don't have a big issue with the 15V as they include the power supply, I have to mention the size as it really surprised me how small it is compared to what I expected. From the photos I had expected a much bigger pedal. It's probably the landscape-angle design that fooled me into thinking it would be like a Line 6 DL4 or TC Flashback X4, but it's really just a bit bigger than a standard Boss pedal. :-)