Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Aguilar GS 412 bass cabinet - SOLD
£470

Hi folks,

I'm selling this Aguilar GS412 cab as it's a bit big for my needs right now. The sound is wonderful - deep, powerful, punchy. If you want old-school heft and an impressive stage presence, this is the cab for you. I've had many compliments about it from sound engineers and audiences. It's also easy to move around, with handles and wheels.

It's in very good condition. There are a few scuff marks here and there, and a small bit of material coming away slightly at the bottom on the back, which you can see in the picture of the cab from behind. However, none of this cosmetic wear and tear is visible when gigging.

Also included is a ROQSOLID cab cover, which I paid around £70 to £90 for.

[attachment=190998:IMAG0781_1.jpg] [attachment=190999:IMAG0783_1.jpg] [attachment=190997:IMAG0786_1.jpg]

Here is the text and specifications from the Aguilar website ([url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_gs412.htm"]http://www.aguilaram...inets_gs412.htm[/url]):

This cabinet will give you the legendary tone of the GS 112 but with volume to fill any venue from mid sized club to stadiums. With its combination of ergonomically placed handles and rear wheels the GS 412 is a roadies dream – huge tone but it's easy to move! Bass Player Magazine described the sound of the GS 412 as "big, with three-dimensional notes you could hang on like tree limbs".[list]
[*]Four 12" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets
[*]Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
[*]Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
[*]One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
[*]Tilt-back and Side Handles, Rear Wheels
[*]7 ply, void-free Philippine Mahogany
[*]Power Handling: 1200 watts RMS
[*]Frequency Response: 37 Hz - 16 kHz
[*]Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W 1M
[*]Impedance: 4 ohms
[*]Dimensions: 45"H x 23.25"W x 17"D
[*]Weight: 116 lbs
[/list]
Thanks!

Steve

Edited by mildmanofrock

[quote name='mildmanofrock' timestamp='1430503175' post='2762158']"...volume to fill any venue from mid sized club to [i][b]stadiums[/b][/i]."
[/quote]

Tsk! Great cab - poor English from the buys and girls at Aguilar! ;)

Have a bump :)