Why become a member? ×

SOLD - USA Spector NS5XL
£1700

sambucadan

[b][size=5]NOW SOLD[/size][/b]

[u][size=5][b]UPDATE I will cover Courier cost for the UK[/b][/size][/u]

[u][size=5][b]UPDATE I'm also willing to deliver/meet halfway (if you don't trust a courier!) as long as its not more than Birmingham/Bristol type distance from High Wycombe[/b][/size][/u]

I was pretty sure I'd never do this .....but FOR SALE! I bought this stunner about 4 years ago on Basschat and have loved owning it however I just do not use a 5 string anymore in the band I'm in. No point keeping this at home when I can have something else I'll gig!

[b]The Bass[/b]

2001 USA Woodstock built NS5XL with a John East Preamp (fitted by previous owner)

The bass is in very good condition for its age, nothing major at all just the odd small 'gig kiss' here and there around the jack socket etc, nothing on the neck or headstock of any note.

The bass currently has a set of Black Beauties on it and was setup low and fast a year or so ago. It will come in the full flight case that I got with it.

No trades thanks just a straight sale now.

PM me for any more info and I'll also try and get some more decent photo's up... test drives welcome (with a view to buy!) at my humble abode incl free tea....

Edited by sambucadan

• 2 weeks later...

'I'll even throw in a selection of biscuits with the free tea/coffee' Monday bump :D plenty of views but no bites?? tis a truly lovely bass but after much heart searching and changing of mind I really just can't justify having it sit around!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...