Why become a member? ×

GONE - Morphy Richards 'Accents' breadmaker

It looks like this:

[url="http://www.reevoo.com/p/morphy-richards-48271-accents-stainless-steel.html"]http://www.reevoo.co...less-steel.html[/url]

Not entirely sure how old it is, but 8 years would be about right. It's had plenty of use (so don't expect it to look like new), but it still works perfectly (made our last loaf in it just a few days ago). I still have the original owner's manual/recipe book and all the spares (which you can still buy of course), but no box so I can't post it. If you want it you'll have to come to Redditch (at a pinch I could meet in the car park at Hopwood services on the M42). I don't mind travelling a little way to deliver it for a bit of petrol money and possibly a cup of half-decent coffee.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Edited by leftybassman392

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Meddle' timestamp='1433689543' post='2793109']
If you are willing to pack it up I'm happy to pay shipping! I would hate to see this thing go to the crusher!
[/quote]

I've already had an expression of interest, but if that falls through I'll get back to you. Hope that's ok.

Where do you live by the way?

Edit: Ah! Edinburgh it is then. Mrs. LBM's family all came from that area (Penicuik/Gullen/Bilston if we're being picky), so I know it quite well.

The other party wants to pick it up on Saturday so I probably won't know much more until then. Watch this space...

Edited by leftybassman392