Why become a member? ×

Ritter Roya 5 TRADED
£3000

dudi8

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]im selling my amazing Ritter Roya 5, only while another bass I'm interested is for sale, if its sold then i will withdraw the sale![/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]otherwise for trade a Ken smith 6 string[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]its 35 inch scale Figured walnut top[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]all the preamp access is at the back[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]the knob in front controls passive/active,pickup blend and volume[/font][/color]

more info : [url="https://ritter-instruments.com/item_info.php?i=210"]https://ritter-instr..._info.php?i=210[/url]

Now a bass that I'm interested has come up, so until its available i will sell this bass in 2900 pounds shipped fully insured!

*would also trade with an MTD AG 635/535
* would accept also partial trades with min 1500 pounds on top

new identical bass is quoted 8800 euros!

Edited by dudi8

[quote name='gingerfish' timestamp='1431000376' post='2766715']
Way too many knobs.
[/quote]
haha, actually the knob on front controls passive/active, pickup blend and volume, on the back you can control the humbacker and all the preamp control

Ridiculous that there are three Ritters for sale here and little or no interest...there's an 18 month waiting list FFS..we've probably got more stock than any shop anywhere in the world...

Have a bump...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1432242795' post='2779724']
Ridiculous that there are three Ritters for sale here and little or no interest...there's an 18 month waiting list FFS..we've probably got more stock than any shop anywhere in the world...

Have a bump...
[/quote]

yeah not only 18 months, but prices starting from 6000-7000 euros.....

[quote name='Dazed' timestamp='1432810852' post='2785160']
That is a thing of beauty. You don't realise how compact Ritters are until you see someone playing one.
[/quote]
Thanks! it is actually pretty compact bass,probably it depends on who :)

[quote name='Britsie' timestamp='1432842945' post='2785587']
Is the nek-pick up a single-coil or a humbucker (slim bucker)? It is not really clear to me from the specs.
[/quote]
The neck pickup is slim bucker (humbucker) and the bridge is triplebucker

I see Jens there's 3 weeks ago, and now It's more 2 years than 18 months ... for me those bass are the best, at all point of view, lutherie is perfect, the shape, the finish, all the little details, and the sounds !!! you can't imagine how great are the sounds you can have with those bass. Compare to the quality of this bass, the price is very good.

Edited by auvergne81

[quote name='auvergne81' timestamp='1432979155' post='2786699']
I see Jens there's 3 weeks ago, and now It's more 2 years than 18 months ... for me those bass are the best for me, at all point of view, lutherie is perfect, the shape, the finish, all the little details, and the sounds !!! you can't imagine how great are the sounds you can have with those bass. Compare to the quality of this bass, the price is very good.
[/quote]

Thanks!!